- Duration: 5N/6D
- Location: Warsaw, Krakow
- Available Seat: 20 number
- Price: From 773 onwards
05 Nights/ 06 Days
2N Warsaw / 3N Krakow
DAY 01: ARRIVAL DAY
You will arrive at the Warsaw Airport. Your driver you pick you up and take you to your hotel. Check in at your hotel. Rest of the day will be at leisure. Recommended activities: viewing terrace on the 31st Floor of the Palace of Culture and Science,museums: Warsaw Uprising, Fryderyk Chopin or the Museum of the History of Polish Jews (On your own).
Overnight at in Warsaw.
DAY 02: WARSAW TOUR
After breakfast, you will enjoy a three-hour introductory tour of Warsaw. It will include private transport and the charming Old Town , the area of the former Jewish Ghetto, the busy downtown, the Royal Route and Lazienki Royal Gardens. Free time in afternoon. In the evening you will be invited for the Chopin piano concert organized in the side wing of the Royal Castle. (B)
Overnight in Warsaw.
DAY 03: WARSAW – KRAKOW : ROYAL CAPITAL
After breakfast, you will be transferred to the railway station, where you will board the express train to Krakow. In Krakow your local driver will welcome you at the arrival platform and you will be transferred you to the hotel.In the afternoon, you will meet your local guide to explore the city, Cloth Hall, St. Mary’s Basilica. You will also take some time to walk the cobblestone streets of the Old Town up the ceremonial route to Wawel Hill and the castle of the Polish monarchs. Evening will be free time. (B)
Overnight in Krakow
DAY 04: LITTLE POLAND HIGHLIGHTS (AUSCHWITZ-BIRKENAU & WIELICZKA)
After breakfast, you will go on private tour with your personal, English speaking driver. You will explore Auschwitz – the Holocaust Museum in Auschwitz I, Auschwitz II – Birkenau. After visiting Auschwitz, you will travel to the Wieliczka Salt Mines. Evening explore on your own. (B)
Overnight in Krakow.
DAY 05: POLISH MOUNTAINS OR CZESTOCHOWA
After breakfast, you will chose one of the two tours. Both are private, so you’ll travel with in comfort by car with a
professional and personal English -speaking driver or guide. (B)
1st Option: – Zakopane is the main Polish mountain resort at the foot of the majestic Tatra mountain range (over 2,000 meters above sea level).
2nd Option: – Czestochowa – The monastery is famous for the miraculous painting of the Black Madonna.
Overnight in Krakow.
DAY 06: DEPARTURE DAY
After breakfast, you will be transferred to your airport for your flight back home. (B)
- 5 overnights in 3 / 4 star accommodation as per itinerary (subject to availability) at the time of booking or similar.
- Includes 5 Breakfasts, meals as per itinerary (B= breakfast).
- English-speaking tour escort assistance.
- All airport/train station transfers.
- Private guided tours in Warsaw (including limousine transfers) and in Krakow.
- Ticket to Chopin concert in Warsaw.
- Private full day tour to Auschwitz and Wieliczka including private car transportation, entrance ticket for guided.
- Tour in english in Auschwitz – Birkenau, Wieliczka Salt Mine
- Private full day either to Zakopane or to Czestochowa (Chose one tour)
- Entrance tickets: St.Mary’s Church, Wawel Cathedral, Mt. Gubalowka funicular.
- II class train tickets from Warsaw to Krakow.
- Historic Centre of Warsaw
- Historic Centre of Krakow
- Zakopane is the main Polish mountain resort
- Chopin piano concert
- Auschwitz – Birkenau
- Wieliczka Salt Mines
COST: From EUR 773 onwards Per Person in double room or twin sharing basic in 3* Hotel.
EUR 871 onwards Per Person in double room or twin sharing basic in 4* Hotel.
DEPARTURES: Every Friday
- All flights, excess baggage fees, airport departure taxes and other relevant taxes
- Inoculations and personal insurance.
- Optional tours and services.
- All meals and drinks not specified in inclusions
- Drinks, tips, laundry, bottled drinking water and other personal expenses
- Medical, Travel and Baggage Insurance
- Holiday Surcharge
- Porter-age at airport and hotels
- Items of a personal nature (i.e. internet, curio, laundry, beverages, etc.) unless specifically quoted for above
- Passport and Visa fees
- International Airfare
- Anything not specifically quoted in the inclusions
- Park entrances fees unless otherwise specified
- GST extra as applicable
- All prices are correct at the time of printing and subject to availability.
- All prices are subject to change without notice. Though care has been taken to put appropriate prices, our suppliers may increase their price depending on the availability and season. We therefore request you to allow for changes to occur before the confirmation of the final price. We will inform you about the increase or decrease in prices at the time of booking.
- No reservations have been made and accommodation is subject to availability. In case of non-availability, alternate accommodation will be recommended.
- All outdoor activities are weather permitting.
- Smoking is not allowed in the vehicles. Comfort stops will be made en route.
- All distances and travelling times are approximate.
- Peak Season Surcharge may be applicable during Xmas, New Year or during any special events.
- Terms & Conditions Apply.
- All Payments to be made in INR, USD or EUR as per rate of exchange at the time of booking.
- Any payments automatically mean adherence to the terms & conditions and our statute.