- Duration: 15N/16D
- Location: Warsaw / Gizycko / Gdansk / Torun / Wroclaw / Zakopane / Krakow
- Available Seat: 28 number
- Price: From 2312 onwards
15 Nights / 16 Days
2N Warsaw / 2N Gizycko / 3N Gdansk / 1N Torun / 2N Wroclaw / 2N Zakopane / 3N Krakow
DAY 01: ARRIVAL DAY
You will arrive in Warsaw and transfer to your hotel (not included). Check in to your hotel and in the evening you will meet your tour leader, personal travel expert and other travelers. Welcome dinner.(D)
Overnight at in Warsaw.
DAY 02: WARSAW – THE PHOENIX CITY
After breakfast, you will go on a city tour of Warsaw: the colorful and charming Old Town (UNESCO Heritage Site), the historical Jewish Ghetto area, the Royal Lazienki Palace Park. Afternoon, you will visit the ultra-modern, poignant Warsaw Uprising Museum or you can choose to have free time to explore the city further. Evening, a classic Polish dinner in Warsaw Old Town with a private Chopin piano concert & a glass of sparkling wine. (B,D)
Overnight in Warsaw.
DAY 03: LAND OF A THOUSAND LAKES
After breakfast, you will go to the Masurian Lake district. Next you will stop in Warmia region and visit Etnographic Park in Olsztynek, one of the eldest open-air museums in Poland. Afternoon, you will arrive to Gizycko. Free time to explore on your own (the Boyen Fortress, the unusual swing bridge, a neo-classical Evangelical church, the Teutonic castle, several other churches). Evening dinner included. (B,D)
Overnight in Gizycko
DAY 04: WOLF’S LAIR & SWIETA LIPKA
After breakfast, your tour will start in the heart of the Masurian forests where was Adolf Hitler’s first Eastern Front military headquarters in World War II. Afternoon, you will visit Swieta Lipka, known from the Sanctuary of St. Mary, an important pilgrimage shrine, a masterpiece of Baroque architecture. Evening at leisure. (B)
Overnight in Gizycko.
DAY 05: TEUTONIC CASTLE AND LAVENDER FIELDS
After breakfast, you will board your coach and travel towards the Baltic Sea in the west. On the way, you will first visit a farm called the Lavender Fields. Afternoon, Arrive to Malbork, probably the largest medieval castle in Europe (UNESCO World Heritage site). Evening check in to your hotel in Gdansk. (B,D)
Overnight in Gdansk.
DAY 06: GDANSK
After breakfast, you will go on a sightseeing tour of Gdansk. You will see the Old Town, St. Mary’s cathedral (the largest Gothic church in Poland) dominating the town, the Neptune Fountain and the Artus Court. Afterwards you will drive to Oliwa, one of Gdansk’s most attractive districts, with a large Cistercian monastery complex including the Oliwa Cathedral. After an organ concert you will have free time for lunch (not included). Afternoon &evening time at leisure. (B)
Overnight in Gdansk
DAY 07: GDANSK
After breakfast, You can either enjoy some free time in Gdansk or choose another recommended activity:
Travel from Gdansk to Sopot and spend the day in the beautiful seaside resort or visit the modernist port of Gdynia further to the north.
Take a cruise in a replica of a galleon Gdansk – Westerplatte (site of the opening shots of the Second World War) – Gdansk. Evening time at leisure. (B)
Overnight in Gdansk
DAY 08: TORUN – A GOTHIC HEAVEN
After breakfast you will depart from Gdansk and travel south to Torun. You will get a taste of its second most famous product, gingerbread and see the birthplace of Nicolaus Copernicus. Evening dinner included. (B,D)
Overnight in Torun.
DAY 09: WROCLAW
After breakfast, on our way to Wroclaw you will make a stop in Gniezno, the first capital of Poland. Afternoon, you will arrive at the medieval town of Poznan, the capital of Greater Poland for a short city walk with a guide and then you will be transferred to Wroclaw. Evening dinner in a local restaurant. (B,D)
Overnight in Wroclaw.
DAY 10: THE CHURCH OF PEACE & WROCLAW
After breakfast, you will take a short walk in Old Town with a local guide. The walk includes the Cathedral Island with its narrow lanes, gas lamps, and countless bridges. From there you head to the to the University district to admire the historic academic headquarters of the city’s main college. You will also stroll through the old butchers’ lane, main square, the heart of the city. Afternoon, you will have a complimentary trip to Swidnica to visit the wooden Church of Peace, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Evening time at leisure. (B)
Overnight in Wroclaw.
DAY 11: AUSCHWITZ-BIRKENAU
After breakfast, you will visit Auschwitz-Birkenau was the largest German concentration camp complex. Afternoon, we pay homage to Pope John Paul II in the nearby town of Wadowice. From there, we continue south to Zakopane, the main and picture-perfect resort of the Tatra Mountains. Evening time at leisure. (B)
Overnight in Zakopane.
DAY 12: POLISH MOUNTAINS
After Breakfast, you will have an opportunity to take a ride up a funicular railway to the top of Gubalowka Hill, one of the most beautiful peaks in the Tatras. Afternoon free time. Evening, You will take a horse carriage ride to one of the best local restaurants. Experience the highlander show with musicians and dancers to get a taste of the lively folk customs, the local dishes and the strong “highlander tea”. (B,D)
DAY 13: RAFT TRIP & SALT MINE
After breakfast, you start the day with a very gentle raft ride on the Dunajec River winding through the extremely beautiful Pieniny gorges. Afternoon on the way to Krakow you will visit visit the amazing Wieliczka Salt Mines (UNESCO as a World Cultural Heritage sight). Evening dinner included. (B,D)
Overnight in Krakow.
DAY 14: KRAKOW – THE ROYAL CAPITAL
After breakfast, you will visit Old Synagogue and explore the narrow streets of the old Jewish neighborhood. After listening to the famous Hejnal trumpet-signal you will enter St. Mary’s church to see the largest Gothic altar in Europe, walking tour of the legendary Wawel Castle, covering the Cathedral and the Belfry. After sightseeing you will have free time or can take a walk with your tour leader to the local store. Evening at leisure. (B)
Overnight in Krakow.
DAY 15: WINE & LEISURE
After breakfast, you will visit the Underground Museum located beneath Krakow’s main square to explore the medieval history of the city. Afternoon, time at leisure or the chance to visit a Polish winery, an opportunity to taste Polish wine. Evening, you will be invited to a local restaurant with a special opportunity to learn how to prepare our national dish – “pierogi” . (B,D)
Overnight in Krakow.
DAY 15: BLACK MADONNA – RETURN TO WARSAW – DEPARTURE DAY
After breakfast, you will visit Czestochowa. You will the famous Black Madonna and the monastery premises. Afternoon & evening you will arrive in Warsaw at approximately 18:00 hours and then you will be dropped to your airport for your flight back home. (B)
- 15 overnights in 4 / 5 star accommodation as per itinerary (subject to availability) at the time of booking or similar.
- Includes 15 Breakfasts, 9 3xcourse dinners meals as per itinerary (B= breakfast, D= Dinners).
- Transport (air-conditioned high-class motor coach).
- Experienced driver.
- Professional English-speaking escort guide while on tour.
- 24 diversified meals, including breakfasts and nine three-course dinners.
- City tours of Krakow, Warsaw, Gdansk, Torun, Poznan, Wroclaw, Zakopane with licensed guides
- Sightseeing of open-air museum in Olsztynek, Wolf’s Lair, Swieta Lipka, Malbork Castle, Gniezno, Swidnica Peace Church, Auschwitz-Birkenau, Wieliczka Salt Mines, Wawel Castle, Our Lady’s Church and the Jasna Gora Monastery.
- Entrance to private Chopin piano concert.
- Organ concert in Gdansk-Oliwa.
- Lavender workshop in Warmia region.
- Funicular to Mt. Gubalowka.
- Horse carriage ride and highlander show in Zakopane.
- Raft trip on Dunajec River.
- Tasting in Polish winery on the outskirts of Krakow.
- Information booklet.
- Tour organization and travel documents.
- City tours of Krakow, Warsaw, Gdansk, Torun, Poznan, Wroclaw, Zakopane with licensed guides.
- Entrance to private Chopin piano concert
- Organ concert in Gdansk-Oliwa
- Baroque frescos in Sanctuary of Saint Mary in Swieta Lipka
- Delicious croissants in Poznan
- Wieliczka Salt Mine
- Castle of the Teutonic Order in Malbork
- The Tatra National Park
- Lavender workshop in Warmia region
- Funicular to Mt. Gubalowka
- Horse carriage ride and highlander show in Zakopane
- Raft trip on Dunajec River
- Tasting in Polish winery on the outskirts of Krakow
COST: From EUR 2312 onwards Per Person in double room or twin sharing basic in 4*/5* Hotel.
DEPARTURES: 31-May-2019 – 15-Jun-2019, 26-Jul-2019 – 10-Aug-2019, 06-Sep-2019 – 21-Sep-2019
- All flights, excess baggage fees, airport departure taxes and other relevant taxes
- Inoculations and personal insurance.
- All airport transfers.
- Optional tours and services.
- All meals and drinks not specified in inclusions
- Drinks, tips, laundry, bottled drinking water and other personal expenses
- Medical, Travel and Baggage Insurance
- Holiday Surcharge
- Porter-age at airport and hotels
- Items of a personal nature (i.e. internet, curio, laundry, beverages, etc.) unless specifically quoted for above
- Passport and Visa fees
- International Airfare
- Anything not specifically quoted in the inclusions
- Park entrances fees unless otherwise specified
- GST extra as applicable
- All prices are correct at the time of printing and subject to availability.
- All prices are subject to change without notice. Though care has been taken to put appropriate prices, our suppliers may increase their price depending on the availability and season. We therefore request you to allow for changes to occur before the confirmation of the final price. We will inform you about the increase or decrease in prices at the time of booking.
- No reservations have been made and accommodation is subject to availability. In case of non-availability, alternate accommodation will be recommended.
- All outdoor activities are weather permitting.
- Smoking is not allowed in the vehicles. Comfort stops will be made en route.
- All distances and travelling times are approximate.
- Peak Season Surcharge may be applicable during Xmas, New Year or during any special events.
- Terms & Conditions Apply.
- All Payments to be made in INR, USD or EUR as per rate of exchange at the time of booking.
- Any payments automatically mean adherence to the terms & conditions and our statute.