- Duration: 6N/7D
- Location: Warsaw, Krakow, Wroclaw
- Available Seat: 20 number
- Price: From 902 onwards
06 Nights/ 07 Days
2N Warsaw / 2N Krakow / 2N Wroclaw
DAY 01: ARRIVAL DAY
You will arrive at the Warsaw Airport. Your driver you pick you up and take you to your hotel. Check in at your hotel. Rest of the day will be at leisure. Recommended activities: viewing terrace on the 31st Floor of the Palace of Culture and Science,museums: Warsaw Uprising, Fryderyk Chopin or the Museum of the History of Polish Jews (On your own).
Overnight at in Warsaw.
DAY 02: WARSAW TOUR
After breakfast, you will enjoy a three-hour introductory tour of Warsaw. It will include private transport and the charming Old Town , the area of the former Jewish Ghetto, the busy downtown, the Royal Route and Lazienki Royal Gardens. Free time in afternoon. In the evening you will be invited for the Chopin piano concert organized in the side wing of the Royal Castle. (B)
Overnight in Warsaw.
DAY 03: WARSAW – KRAKOW
After breakfast, you will be transferred to the railway station, where you will board the express train to Krakow. In Krakow your local driver will welcome you at the arrival platform and you will be transferred you to the hotel.In the afternoon, you will visit the largest medieval square in Europe, St. Mary’s Basilica with the world’s largest Gothic altar and Barbican and walk to Wawel Hill and the castle of the Polish monarchs. Evening at leisure. (B)
Overnight in Krakow
DAY 04: AUSCHWITZ-BIRKENAU AND WIELICZKA
After breakfast, you will go on a tour of the Holocaust Museum in Auschwitz I, Auschwitz II – Birkenau. After visiting Auschwitz, you will travel to the Wieliczka Salt Mines. Evening explore on your own. (B)
Overnight in Krakow.
DAY 05: KRAKOW – WROCLAW
After breakfast, you will be transferred to the Warsaw railway station where you will board the express train to Wroclaw. In Wroclaw your local driver will welcome you at the arrival platform and you will be transferred you to the hotel.In the afternoon, 3-hour walk around the city – Ostrow Tumski (the Cathedral Island), St. John the Baptist’s and the two-storey Gothic Holy Cross Church, University with its magnificent Baroque hall of Aula Leopoldina, and Market Square, Gothic City Hall. Evening explore on your own. (B)
Overnight in Wroclaw.
DAY 06: MYSTERIOUS SILESIA (KSIAZ – SWIDNICA – OSOWKA)
After breakfast, you will go on a tour Silesian tour. During the tour our chauffeured limousine leads you to the medieval castle in Ksiaz, Underground town Osowka, Ksiaz (castle). Next you will visit an architectural marble listed a UNESCO World Heritage Site: the largest timber church in Europe, the Church of Peace in Swidnica. (B)
Overnight in Wroclaw.
DAY 07: FRIDAY: DEPARTURE DAY
After breakfast, you will be transferred to your airport for your flight back home. (B)
- 6 overnights in 3 / 4 star accommodation as per itinerary (subject to availability) at the time of booking or similar.
- Includes 6 Breakfasts, meals as per itinerary (B= breakfast).
- Selected class hotels, rooms with private facilities.
- All airport / train station transfers.
- Private guided tours in Warsaw (including private transport), Krakow and Wroclaw.
- Ticket for Chopin piano concert in Warsaw.
- Private full-day tour to Auschwitz and Wieliczka (including entrance tickets to the guided tour in English in both places).
- Private full-day tour to Ksiaz castle, Church of Peace in Swidnica and Underground Town Osowka (including English-speaking private driver/guide and entrance tickets).
- Entrance tickets: St. Mary’s Church presbytery and Wawel cathedral.
- Train tickets from Warsaw to Krakow (II class) and from Krakow to Wroclaw (II class).
- Warsaw Old Town.
- Krakow Old Town
- Chopin Piano concert
- Auschwitz-Birkenau and Wieliczka Salt Mines
- Ostrow Tumski (the Cathedral Island)
- Gothic City Hall.
- The Church of Peace in Swidnica.
- Osowka underground complex (Hitler’s headquarters)
COST: From EUR 902 onwards Per Person in double room or twin sharing basic in 3* Hotel.
EUR 1008 onwards Per Person in double room or twin sharing basic in 4* Hotel.
DEPARTURES: Every Friday
- All flights, excess baggage fees, airport departure taxes and other relevant taxes
- Inoculations and personal insurance.
- Optional tours and services.
- All meals and drinks not specified in inclusions
- Drinks, tips, laundry, bottled drinking water and other personal expenses
- Medical, Travel and Baggage Insurance
- Holiday Surcharge
- Porter-age at airport and hotels
- Items of a personal nature (i.e. internet, curio, laundry, beverages, etc.) unless specifically quoted for above
- Passport and Visa fees
- International Airfare
- Anything not specifically quoted in the inclusions
- Park entrances fees unless otherwise specified
- GST extra as applicable
- All prices are correct at the time of printing and subject to availability.
- All prices are subject to change without notice. Though care has been taken to put appropriate prices, our suppliers may increase their price depending on the availability and season. We therefore request you to allow for changes to occur before the confirmation of the final price. We will inform you about the increase or decrease in prices at the time of booking.
- No reservations have been made and accommodation is subject to availability. In case of non-availability, alternate accommodation will be recommended.
- All outdoor activities are weather permitting.
- Smoking is not allowed in the vehicles. Comfort stops will be made en route.
- All distances and travelling times are approximate.
- Peak Season Surcharge may be applicable during Xmas, New Year or during any special events.
- Terms & Conditions Apply.
- All Payments to be made in INR, USD or EUR as per rate of exchange at the time of booking.
- Any payments automatically mean adherence to the terms & conditions and our statute.