- Duration: 5N/6D
- Location: Warsaw, Gdansk
- Available Seat: 20 number
- Price: From 730 onwards
THE AMBER ROUTE
05 Nights/ 06 Days
2N Warsaw / 3N Gdansk
DAY 01: ARRIVAL DAY
You will arrive at Warsaw airport and meet your driver who will take you to your hotel. Rest of the day at leisure. Recommended activities: viewing terrace on the 31st Floor of the Palace of Culture and Science, museums: Warsaw Uprising, Fryderyk Chopin or the Museum of the History of Polish Jews.
Overnight at in Warsaw.
DAY 02: WARSAW TOUR
After breakfast, you will go on a city tour – the charming Old Town painstakingly rebuilt from scratch after WW II, the area of the former Jewish Ghetto, the busy downtown, the elegant Royal Route and Lazienki Royal Gardens.(B)
Overnight in Warsaw.
DAY 03: WARSAW – GDANSK: THE CITY OF GOLD
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Warsaw railway station to board the express train to Gdansk. After arriving in Gdansk your local driver will welcome you at the platform and transfer to your hotel. Afternoon, you will meet local guide and explore the city. You’ll see the Golden Gate, Town Hall, Neptune fountain, the Arthur’s Court and the Green Gate. Later on, you’ll have an opportunity to see the symbol of the city – the Old Crane as well as the St. Mary’s Church. At the end of the tour a walk on Mariacka street, which is the most famous street in Gdansk. A visit in a small amber museum is included in the program. (B)
Overnight in Gdansk
DAY 04: TRICITY: GDANSK, GDYNIA AND SOPOT
After breakfast, you will go on a full day tour with your personal, English speaking driver. You’ll go to the Gdansk shipyard, which is a place where Solidarity movement was created, there you’ll see a Monument to Fallen Ship Workers and a famous gate to the shipyard. Next point of the itinerary will be the Cathedral of Oliwa – a Cistercian church, famous for its organs. Afternoon, You’ll be taken to the Gdynia harbor, visit the sail ship ‘Dar Pomorza’, and then you’ll be transferred to Sopot. You’ll have a chance to take a walk by the promenade and the pier and lastly you will be transferred back Gdansk. (B)
Overnight in Gdansk.
DAY 05: TEUTONIC CASTLE OF MALBORK
After breakfast, you will go on a private tour of The Castle of the Teutonic Order in Malbork. This world’s largest brick castle (UNESCO list) is a classic example of a medieval fortress. Afterwards you will be transferred back to Gdansk. Afternoon and Evening will be at leisure. (B)
Overnight in Gdansk.
DAY 06: DEPARTURE DAY
After breakfast, you will be transferred to your airport for your flight back home. (B)
- 5 overnights in 3 / 4 star accommodation as per itinerary (subject to availability) at the time of booking or similar
- Includes 5 Breakfasts, meals as per itinerary (B= breakfast).
- English-speaking tour escort assistance
- All airport/train station transfers.
- Private guided tours in Warsaw (including transfers)
- Private guided tour of the Old Town of Gdansk
- Private guided tour of Tricity (including transfers).
- Private guided tour to the Teutonic Castle in Malbork (including transfers and entrances)
- Train tickets from Warsaw to Gdansk
- Historic Centre of Warsaw
- The charming Old Town rebuilt from scratch after WW II, the area of the former Jewish Ghetto, the busy
downtown, the elegant Royal Route, Lazienki Royal Gardens.
- The Golden Gate, Town Hall, Neptune Fountain, the Arthur’s court, the Green Gate, The Old Crane and
- Monument of Fallen Ship Workers and Cathedral of Oliwa – a Cistercian Chruch.
- Visit the sail ship “Dar Pomarza”
- Teutonic castle of Malbork.
- All Taxes included.
COST: From 730 EUR onwards Per Person in double room or twin sharing basic in 3* Hotel.
From EUR 853 onwards Per Person in double room or twin sharing basic in 4* Hotel.
DEPARTURES: Every Friday.
- All flights, excess baggage fees, airport departure taxes and other relevant taxes
- SUPPLEMENTS: For departures from 25th June till 25th August a supplement per person 420 PLN additional due to the extremely high season in Gdansk. Departure including 15th August – rates on request to be confirmed.
- Inoculations and personal insurance.
- Optional tours and services.
- All meals and drinks not specified in inclusions
- Drinks, tips, laundry, bottled drinking water and other personal expenses
- Medical, Travel and Baggage Insurance
- Holiday Surcharge
- Porterage at airport and hotels
- Items of a personal nature (i.e. internet, curio, laundry, beverages, etc.) unless specifically quoted for above
- Passport and Visa fees
- International Airfare
- Anything not specifically quoted in the inclusions
- Park entrances fees unless otherwise specified
- GST extra as applicable
- All prices are correct at the time of printing and subject to availability.
- All prices are subject to change without notice. Though care has been taken to put appropriate prices, our suppliers may increase their price depending on the availability and season. We therefore request you to allow for changes to occur before the confirmation of the final price. We will inform you about the increase or decrease in prices at the time of booking.
- SUPPLEMENTS: For departures from 25th June till 25th August a supplement per person approx 100 EUR additional due to the extremely high season in Gdansk. Departure including 15th August – rates on request to be confirmed.
- No reservations have been made and accommodation is subject to availability. In case of non-availability, alternate accommodation will be recommended.
- All outdoor activities are weather permitting.
- Smoking is not allowed in the vehicles. Comfort stops will be made en route.
- All distances and travelling times are approximate.
- Peak Season Surcharge may be applicable during Xmas, New Year or during any special events.
- Terms & Conditions Apply.
- All Payments to be made in INR, USD or EUR as per rate of exchange at the time of booking.
- Any payments automatically mean adherence to the terms & conditions and our statute.