- Duration: 11N
- Location: Warsaw / Gdansk / Torun / Wroclaw / Zakopane / Krakow
- Available Seat: 25 number
- Price: From 1805 onwards
THE BEST OF POLAND
11 Nights / 12 Days
2N Warsaw / 2N Gdansk / 1N Torun / 2N Wroclaw / 1N Zakopane / 3N Krakow
DAY 01: ARRIVAL DAY
You will arrive in Warsaw and transfer to your hotel (not included). Check in to your hotel and in the evening you will meet your tour leader, personal travel expert and other travelers. Welcome dinner.(D)
Overnight at in Warsaw.
DAY 02: WARSAW TOUR
After breakfast, you will go on a full day city tour – the charming Old Town, the historical Jewish Ghetto area, the vibrant downtown and the elegant Royal Route with the Palace on the Water in the Lazienki Gardens. Afternoon you will be visiting the Museum of the Warsaw Uprising. Alternatively, you can choose to have free time to explore the cobbled lanes of the Old Town and spot the details of restoration on the facades of the historical houses. In the evening traditional Polish dinner included & a private piano concert of works by Chopin. (B,D)
Overnight in Warsaw.
DAY 03: THE DAY OF TEUTONIC KNIGHTS
fter breakfast, you will board on a bus and you will travel through the Warmia (Ermland) region, stopping in the Ilawa Lake District to visit a marvel of 19th-century German engineering: the Ostroda-Elblag Canal. Your boat cruise will let you take in the natural and technical wonders of this top Poland attraction. Afternoon you will be going on a tour of Malbork (Marienburg) Castle – a UNESCO Heritage Site. Evening, you will be check in into your hotel in Gdansk. Dinner included. (B,D)
Overnight in Gdansk
DAY 04: GDANSK
After breakfast, you will start your tour in the Old Town of Gdansk – St. Mary’s (the largest Gothic church in Poland), the Neptune Fountain and the Artus Court. Afterwards, you will go to Oliwa with a Cathedral. Afternoon, on the way to the Old Town, you will stop at the famous Gdansk (formerly Lenin) Shipyards, the birthplace of the Solidarity movement led by Lech Walesa. Remaining time at leisure. (B)
Overnight in Gdansk.
DAY 05: TORUN – COPERNICUS
After breakfast, you will leave for Torun. Afternoon, you will go on a tour of Torun Old Town (a UNESCO World Heritage Site), including a magnificent town hall, medieval fortification walls, the Polish “leaning tower of Pisa”, St. James’ church. Evening, explore on your own. (B)
Overnight in Torun.
DAY 06: WROCLAW
After breakfast, you will leave for Wroclaw, you will stop Gniezno, the first Polish capital. Visit the tomb of Saint Wojciech (Adalbert). It is renowned also for its bronze Romanesque gate. Afternoon, you will arrive in Wroclaw in the Lower Silesia region. Evening, dinner included. (B,D)
Overnight in Wroclaw
DAY 07: LOVELY SILESIA (THE CHURCH OF PEACE & WROCLAW)
After breakfast, you can either enjoy free time in the old town or see the breathtaking university hall or go on a complimentary trip to Swidnica – Church of Peace (a UNESCO Heritage Site). After lunch (not included), you will take a short walk in the Old Town. Evening, time at leisure. (B)
Overnight in Wroclaw
DAY 08: AUSCHWITZ-BIRKENAU
After breakfast, you will visit older camp Auschwitz I (the museum) and II Birkenau, a concentration and extermination camp. Afternoon, after lunch (not included), you will continue south to Zakopane, the principal Polish mountain resort located at the foot of the majestic Carpathian mountain range. Evening, you will take a horse carriage ride to one of the best local restaurants. Enjoy a lively highlander show with live music and dance & get a taste of the local cuisine and the strong “highlander tea”. (B,D)
Overnight in Zakopane.
DAY 09: POLISH MOUNTAINS
After breakfast, you will see the exquisite local wooden architecture in Zakopane before hopping onto the funicular railway to Mt. Gubalowka. Afternoon, is time for some souvenir hunting along Krupowki Street in Zakopane. Evening you will arrive in Krakow. (B)
Overnight in Krakow.
DAY 10: WIELICZKA
After breakfast, you will go on a tour of Wieliczka Salt Mines for an unparalleled and eerie tour of the medieval galleries, chapels and halls carved out of rock and salt deposits. Remaining day will be at leisure. (B)
Overnight in Krakow.
DAY 11: KRAKOW
After breakfast, you will explore medieval section of the town Krakow. The main town square, the fascinating churches, The world’s biggest wooden altar, walking tour of Wawel Castle. Evening, dinner in a Krakow’s finest restaurant & you will have a chance to learn how to prepare delicious pierogi (their national dish, a type of dumpling filled with meat, vegetables or fruit). (B,D)
Overnight in Krakow.
DAY 12: BLACK MADONNA – RETURN TO WARSAW – DEPARTURE DAY
After breakfast, you will go on a tour of Czestochowa. Along with Rome, Fatima in Portugal and Lourdes in France, the Jasna Gora Monastery of Czestochowa. Then you will see the famous Black Madonna and the monastery. Evening, you will arrive in Warsaw airport on your own by 1800 hours for your flight back home. (B)
- 11 overnights in 4 / 5 star accommodation as per itinerary (subject to availability) at the time of booking or similar.
- Includes 11 Breakfasts, 6 3xcourse dinners meals as per itinerary (B= breakfast, D= Dinners).
- English-speaking tour escort assistance.
- Transport (air-conditioned high-class motor coach).
- Experienced driver.
- Parking fees.
- Professional English-speaking escort guide while on tour.
- City tours of Warsaw, Gdansk, Krakow, Zakopane and Wroclaw with licensed guides.
- Sightseeing of Gniezno, Malbork Castle, the Jasna Gora Monastery, Wawel Castle, Our Lady’s Church, Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum, Wieliczka Salt Mines, Swidnica Peace Church, the Museum of the Warsaw Uprising.
- Entrance to private Chopin piano concert.
- Cruise on the Ostroda-Elblag Canal.
- Organ concert in Gdansk-Oliwa.
- Cable car to Mt. Gubalowka.
- Horse carriage ride and highlander show in Zakopane.
- City taxes in Krakow and Zakopane.
- Information booklet .
- Tour organization and travel documents.
- Visit to the Museum of the Warsaw Uprising
- Chopin piano concert.
- Historic Centre of Warsaw
- Castle of the Teutonic Order in Malbork
- Gingerbread tasting & the Polish leaning tower of Pisa in Torun (Copernicus’ birthplace)
- Cruise on the Ostroda-Elblag Canal
- Opening of the world’s largest wooden Gothic altar.
- Church of Peace in Swidnica
- Organ concert in Gdansk-Oliwa
- Cable car to Mt. Gubalowka
- Horse carriage ride and highlander show in Zakopane
COST: From EUR 1805 onwards Per Person in double room or twin sharing basic in 4*/5* Hotel.
DEPARTURES: 15/May/2020 – 26/May/2020, 10/Jul/2020 – 21/Jul/2020, 14/Aug/2020 – 25/Aug/2020, 11/Sep/2020 – 22/Sep/2020, 25/Sep/2020 – 6/Oct/2020
- All flights, excess baggage fees, airport departure taxes and other relevant taxes
- Airport transfers.
- Inoculations and personal insurance.
- Optional tours and services.
- All meals and drinks not specified in inclusions
- Drinks, tips, laundry, bottled drinking water and other personal expenses
- Medical, Travel and Baggage Insurance
- Holiday Surcharge
- Porterage at airport and hotels
- Items of a personal nature (i.e. internet, curio, laundry, beverages, etc.) unless specifically quoted for above
- Passport and Visa fees
- International Airfare
- Anything not specifically quoted in the inclusions
- Park entrances fees unless otherwise specified
- GST extra as applicable
- All prices are correct at the time of printing and subject to availability.
- All prices are subject to change without notice. Though care has been taken to put appropriate prices, our suppliers may increase their price depending on the availability and season. We therefore request you to allow for changes to occur before the confirmation of the final price. We will inform you about the increase or decrease in prices at the time of booking.
- No reservations have been made and accommodation is subject to availability. In case of non-availability, alternate accommodation will be recommended.
- All outdoor activities are weather permitting.
- Smoking is not allowed in the vehicles. Comfort stops will be made en route.
- All distances and travelling times are approximate.
- Peak Season Surcharge may be applicable during Xmas, New Year or during any special events.
- Terms & Conditions Apply.
- All Payments to be made in INR, USD or EUR as per rate of exchange at the time of booking.
- Any payments automatically mean adherence to the terms & conditions and our statute.